Friday, May 15, 2015

How to keep up Momentum Part 2

How to beat YesterYou pt. 2



I lost it because of a silly reason. As I started gaining weight and muscles, I kept refining my workouts and taking my diet more and more seriously, because that’s what I wanted to do. The desired effect became more important than the interruption in fun, or bad taste it might cause. When you lose that perceived value of importance in your health, you will not diet, work out, jog or make any changes in your life. You can always live at a higher level. You have to choose to live down here. I hope we can go live up there together, because I used to and it’s awesome. As I took my appearance more seriously, I started anticipating seeing the reaction from my friends back home, because I had gained a third of my normal weight and packed it on and kept myself ripped, by dieting (the wrong diet, I didn’t know anything back then and still got the result from the zone) running and sit-ups.  
I went home and it was awesome. Everyone reacted just like I imagined, I had the best time and got positive attention, which I craved. That’s another story. I achieved my goal. When I went back to Ft. Bragg, I felt like I had accomplished the mission, so I didn’t return to the gym and in 4 or 5 months I lost all that mass I had worked for.  Don’t let life trick you like it did me. This is something you find the motivation to do and then once it’s a habit you never let it go. You may never get it again.
I’m on LinkedIn, let’s connect.

 
There is one way to make absolutely sure that you don’t lose it and its simple when you’re in a dedicated state. You must improve every day momentum. It’s how a snowball that is worried about the candle lit in its presence becomes an avalanche and the problems that used to plague you, are snuffed out before you even notice them. In the end, and it takes a while to realize this, because we are all people. You look at powerful person or even more a person who has contributed to mankind a great deal and hear clichés like, ”He puts his pants on one leg at a time, like me. But, those clichés are the cleverest weapon that the snowflakes have made. For some reason flakes tend to believe these clichés because they rhyme or perfectly fit in a metaphor. But, don’t be fooled on this one, you are a very powerful person already. The potential that you have would change the world. You can release it and start living to the fullest and enjoying life more immediately. The zone doesn’t’ come to you. You have to go there and stay.

Making a change last takes momentum. Every day you have to improve on the man or woman you were before. Every morning you have to gather your priorities by whatever methods and tools you like to use. And, every night you must measure your success and keep an open mind. Use what works dump what doesn’t. I hope that reading this has improved your life. Take something away from this and everything you do, read, everyone you talk to. Don’t waste your time and don’t let experiences be wasted on you. We are not in a competition against each other, but we are in competition against ourselves. Don’t ever let #Yesteryou beat you. Because we may all look the same. We all have arms, a head, legs, a torso, for the most part. We all are generally the same size in stature within a few feet. But, one day you will see that the ones that fought every minute of every day, they didn’t listen to the naysayers, they didn’t stick with the crowd, are avalanches compared to a snowball crying, melting because of a small problem  until the influence of the avalanche destroys the problem for the smaller now ball of snow.
If you are that guy that complains about things that everyone faces, don’t feel bad, most of us have been there. Make that today’s improvement. Make it a point to accept traffic and not yell at the guy that accidentally cuts you off. He can’t hear you, your passengers can, even if it’s only you. Don’t ruin your own afternoon for his sake and a small problem. Remember to always be grateful, it changes the way your subconscious operates. And, it leads you to an abundant life.
These changes are small, but they can make a large difference in the end.

Please comment. We haven’t been writing engaging content in place of what we think is important and lessons from the
Focused Life Coursework, meshed together. I want this to reach as many people as possible and the only way it goes out
to more people is if you read this and it sucks, you comment and let me know. I can handle it, let me have it
Come see us on Facebook


No comments: